LINEAR ACCESS AM/II MULTI
DOOR ACCESS CONTROLLER
AM/II is a complete four door access control system that contains a built-in
radio receiver. Add up to 6 remote devices, such as: keypads, remote receivers
and Wiegand card/proximity readers. Standard programmable features include event
log, time zones, security levels, holiday schedules and auto lock/unlock
schedules. Up to 8 AM/II's can be connected together using the RS-485 protocol
to create a 32 door access control network.* Add a LinModem for remote access *
Add an EXA-2000 for use with transmitters * Add an AM-CRI for use with Wiegand
- RS485 networking - up to 8 units, 32 doors.
- Extremely flexible access controller with
radio receiver for added convenience of keyless entry.
- Allows option of remotely transmitted
personal emergency (panic) signal.
- Many inputs and accessories for creating
stand-alone systems or expanding existing ones.
- Ideal for full range of commercial
installations and residential sites like gated communities.
- Controls up to four portals (can be
networked to 32).
- Supports over 65,000 transmitters, entry
codes, and card codes - modular memory can be upgraded in field.
- MegaCode radio format supports over
1,000,000 unique identification codes.
- Remote activation from up to 250 feet away.
- Real time print log (RS232 output to
- Remote and local programming using a
personal computer and programming software.
- Block coding for transmitters and cards.
- 15 security levels, 15 time zones, seven
door schedules, and 24 holiday schedules.
- Magic wand support for system maintenance.
- Fully supervised obstacle sensing via gate
- Automatic door relock when door sense input
- Extensive ESD and lightning protection of
all inputs and outputs.
- Support for anti-tailgating, timed anti-passback
Relay: Four form "C" relays, rated at 3 amps with programmable
output duration; all four can be configured for open/close; A and B can be
supervised for status; C and D can be configured for control; all relay contacts
have RFI, ARC, and lightning suppression
Wiegand: Wiegand compatible signals for adding RF capability to other access
control systems; 26 bit, 30 bit, and 31 bit formats are supported
RS232: One port for connection to a local computer printer, CRT, or modem; all
communications are at 9600 baud
LDC Display: Integral 2-line by 24 character backlit display for local
programming and transaction monitoring
LED Indicators: Front panel indicators for all input and output activity for
RF: 318 MHz superheterodyne receiver with -90 dBm sensitivity; built-in 20 dBm
adjustable attenuator for fine tuning radio performance
Keypad/Reader: Two sets of inputs for connecting up to six different keypads,
card reader interfaces, or receivers
Open Request: Contact closure to ground activates channel A or B relays
Programming: Integral 17-key silicone rubber keypad for local programming
Access Buttons: One button for each of the four relays; used to manually control
AC: 14 to 24 V @ 500 mA; 14 V wall mount transformer included
DC: 12 to 35 V @ 500 mA
Electronics: -22° to +149° F (-30° to +65° C)
Display: 0° to +104° F (-18° to +40 C)
MEMORY: All data memory is non-volatile EEPROM with data retention in excess of
10 years; modular design to facilitate easy transfer to another controller;
memory modules available in four capacities
MM16 16K capacity, small memory MM64 64K capacity, medium memory MM128 128K
capacity, large memory MM256 256K capacity, extra-large memory
CLOCK/CALENDAR: Built-in-24-hour clock/calendar with battery backup and daylight
CONNECTIONS: All wiring connections to the unit are plug-on, screw terminal
Here for Pricing